Totally Pointless, Vapid and Shallow Post Written Only for NaBloPoMo Purposes In List Format Because It's Late and I'm Lazy

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Physical Things I Would Like To Change:

1. I'd have brighter, shinier, bouncier hair that's a prettier colour, either lighter or darker, but not so in-between. And a fun haircut. And hair that holds a curl or can be worn super-straight, depending on my mood.
2. I'd be firmer. Not necessarily 'thinner' but tighter all over.
3. I'd have bigger, whiter, prettier teeth.
4. I'd be more tanned year-round.
5. I'd have skinnier legs and a smaller ass.
6. I'd have stronger fingernails that are nicely shaped and don't peel and break so easily.
7. My skin would be smoother.
8. I would never get undereye circles on sleepy days.
9. I'd have perfect posture every day.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. How did you get involved in NaBloPoMo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I heard about it at first (on Twitter possibly?) but it seemed like something to try! nablopomo.com is where you can get the badge and sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 words for you that will solve 5 of your 9 complaints: Vitamin E (okay, maybe it was more like 1 word and 1 letter). :-)

    ReplyDelete