Things that weren't horrible about today...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I just got home from an approximately 13-14-hour, extremely stressful and edgy day and felt like having a tantrum. Instead, I'm going to try and focus on the things about today that weren't so bad. Then I'm going to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow hopefully feeling refreshed and completely ready to tackle Thursday.

1. Peter cooked me supper. We had poached chicken, perfectly crispy baked potatoes, corn, red wine and some chocolate cream pie for dessert. It was so nice to come home feeling absolutely ravenous and be able to vent while scarfing down an amazing dinner.

2. It's warm outside...+13 all day. I don't even mind the drizzle because it's warm.

3. I discovered Boozecats this morning--great for a laugh when you need a pick-me-up.

4. Christmas is one month from today. WOW--so much to do before then! I might take a Friday off over the next couple of weeks to have an extra work-free day to get my shopping done. My baking day is coming up too and I can't wait. This year I'm making Cora's Holiday Cookies, candy cane cupcakes, biscotti and perhaps gingerbread scones :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments