I've Come To Realize

Friday, November 20, 2009

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . makes it easy for me to do things like running and jumping and flailing around without obstruction.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is the thing I think about and put the most energy into in my life. Whether that's good or bad, I haven't decided.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving alone. . . I have entire conversations with myself and am an excellent rapper.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to start taking better care of myself.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . . the inability to speak up.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . people get TOO CLOSE in unnecessary situations. Example: movie theatre bathroom, 30 empty stalls, and no matter what, SOMEONE WILL COME USE THE STALL NEXT TO YOU. Same thing in an empty parking lot!! WHY?

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I think I'm an amazing singer and dancer. And I'll be sick the next day.

8. I’ve come to realize that money. . . is totally the key to happiness. People who say that's not true are high hippies.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . only call when they want something.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . have a chocolate advent calendar at Christmas time.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . will always be 8 and 5 years old in my mind.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . . is way more complex than I used to think.

13. I’ve come to realize that cell phones. . . should come with leashes so you can't lose them. And drunk-dialing breathalyzers.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I should have gone back to sleep.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I should have flossed. My dentist hates me.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . how can I be hungry already??

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . needs a vacation. He's the definition of workaholic.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I get irritated at people who post about their baby's feeding/sleeping schedules and it makes me never want to have children for fear I'll turn into one of THOSE PEOPLE.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . is going to be lovely!

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . Peter is making cinnamon buns. Wooo!

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . I'm going to be stressed about work the following day.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . feel secure.

23. I’ve come to realize that the some people… need to learn when to stop talking.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is never, ever, ever boring.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . is going to be laid back but busy.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . Dr Dre Chronic 2001. AHAHAHAHAHA

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are tremendously busy.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . has flown by too quickly and been too stressy.

29. I’ve come to realize that my ex(s). . . are best left in the past.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . get going with my day. It's 10:43AM and I'm still in my Saturday hoodie, no shower, no tooth-brushing has occurred. Gross.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . my Saturday hoodie.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . the fascination with Robert Pattinson. Do not want.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . doesn't compare with my present.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are better when there is no guitar present. Get out the guitar and I'm out the door.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of not feeling valued.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is much better than I recognize.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I like all your realizations, and I've decided to highlight the best ones (or the ones I relate to most):

    #1) I used to worry and feel insecure about this, but NO MORE BABY!

    #5) Good for you! That is an awesome accomplishment!

    #8) Truer words have never been spoken.

    #9) About once a year I get so sick of those people who only call when they are in crisis that, it's inevitable I will remove ONE of those people from my life. Sounds harsh? Yes. But it makes me more sane and less taken advantage of.

    #20) Cinnamon Buns at night? Your husband ROCKS!

    #28) 2009 will forever be the year of stress and worry, Oh - and the Octomom!

    #32) Robert Pattinson? Yuck.

    Okay ... just so you know, I think it would be impossible for you NOT to be valued. Despite the stress, you've got it put together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, enjoy the fact that you can run and frolic without chest pain. Also, I'm with ya on the needing to take better care of myself...le sigh.

    Your wedding pics are gorgeous! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #18 It will. At least for the first few months, because you are MISERABLE and want everyone to know it. :-)

    I forget the number, but I hate it when people get too close too. I literally can't pee if there's someone in the stall next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money and Hippies...totally true. I either want to be rich or a hippie in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...oh man, this was hilarious! i love this. happy thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete