Goals for the week

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Have I mentioned I hate Sunday nights? I'm nauseous and ready to cry. Last week ended on a crappy-ish note (see Friday the 13th post for reference) and I don't want to risk a repeat this week.

It's definitely going to be a busy week. At work we have a training session all day Monday and half a day Tuesday and several other projects that are either wrapping up or just getting started. Plus, there is life outside of work (gasp!) and I have thank-you cards to prepare, Christmas gifts to buy, miles to run, meals to cook, etc. So in the name of surviving this week I have some pretty specific to-dos that need to happen.

-Be in bed by 10pm every night. I'm overtired (I slept off and on until 3:00PM today--what does that tell you?) I can't afford to get run down and sleepy.
-Run 5 times, do weights twice, do yoga or a long walk once.
-Have Wednesday's dinner planned on Tuesday, including grocery list. It's my turn to make our Wednesday dinner this week. Last week Peter made a pretty complicated chicken parmesan so there's some pressure! I have a couple options in mind.
-Clean out at least two dresser drawers.
-Choose a photo for our thank-you cards and request from our photographer.
-Have two Christmas gifts bought by Sunday as well as wrapping paper.
-Make a loaf of bread in our new breadmaker! This should be simple. I have a feeling it won't be.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. good luck. I'm dreading tomorrow too. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 oclock on monday. it's over(ish).

    im almost afraid to ask, but how'd it go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amber Thanks-hope your Monday was OK!

    @heisschic It went surprisingly OK. Ridiculously busy, but OK!

    ReplyDelete