Getting to know you!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I was tagged by Renee to do this little quiz, which is great because a) now I don't have to come up with a post idea on my own--yay laziness! and b) my favourite thing to talk about is myself.

The Rules
1. Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag 8 other people.

The Questions
What is the thing that makes you happy? Beach days. Sadly, there haven't been any yet this year, but my fingers are tightly crossed for this weekend.

Coffee or tea? Coffee, for sure--with fat free hazelnut creamer--although I'm starting to get into having a cup of tea in the afternoon.

What’s for dinner? Last night I had chicken and rice. Tonight, it'll probably be a salad: greens, strawberries, almonds, and grilled chicken.

What was the last thing you bought? Lunch yesterday...veggie quesadilla and salad.

What are you listening to right now? H2B calling me a twit

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? That's hard...I really like my long American Apparel hoodie...it's a little too long to wear with jeans but can be worn with tights and boots. I have an LBD that I've had for a while that always fits well no matter how gross I'm feeling.

What is your favourite ice cream flavor? Birthday Party!

What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you? She's a great storyteller and also shares the NB connection with me, so that's fun :)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Home for a visit.

Which language do you want to learn? Russian

What is your favorite color? Cranberry red, baby yellow

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on? So that's like $200CDN? Pool membership and a new pair of jeans.

What book are you currently reading? New Moon...#2 in the Twilight series...ughhh

Describe your personal style? I try to look somewhat professional and I guess you could say classic. My goal is to avoid looking dated in pictures. I've read that you don't want people 20 or 50 years from now to look at your photos and be able to pinpoint exactly what period of time they were taken in...that's when you know you're doing it right.

What are you going to do after this? Brush my teeth and pack a lunch.

What are your favorite movies? Love Actually, Mean Girls, American Beauty, Slumdog Millionaire

What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries, blueberries, apples, pineapple, I love all fruit :D

Do you collect something? NAH

If you could change your name to anything, what would you call yourself? Something with more than 3 letters!

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up? probably twice

What is your favorite smell? fresh baked bread, Coppertone, lilacs

What is your biggest regret? No regrets!!

What are you most proud of? Zero debts, no student loans, no car payments...

Cats or dogs? Dogs. They are kinder and cuddlier and don't have snotty attitudes. You can manipulate dogs into liking you...I like that

What’s your biggest fashion mistake? Scrunchies

What is your guilty TV pleasure? Every show I watch is an embarrassing guilty pleasure: The Hills, Gossip Girl, Big Brother, The City. If I'm going to waste time watching TV I'm making it as mindless as possible.

What did you want to be when you grew up? It changed almost daily: veterinarian, teacher, author, architect

How do you see yourself in ten years? I'll be 38 (!!!) Hopefully with a couple kiddos, owning a home, happily married to H2B with a lot more stamps on my passport and stories to tell. I just want to be comfortable.

What is on the walls of the room you are currently in? A big black and white print of the Brooklyn Bridge, three black cube shelves

What are you doing tonight? Hopefully going for a swim and a run and getting some addresses for wedding invitations.

What are you wearing? Bright blue dress and a while cardigan!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. lilacs and love actually. We would totally get along in real life!

    ReplyDelete