Always, Sometimes, Never

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I always:
-sing along with the music playing in the car...loudly...and with hand gestures.
-pay my Visa bill immediately. In full. I have never carried a balance and the idea of it makes me crazy.
-go through my very lengthy getting ready for bed routine, even when I'm sick, very very tired, and/or drunk.
-wake up at the exact same time, even on weekends.
-coo when I see cute dogs.
-screen calls at home.

I sometimes:
-don't bother wearing my glasses when I'm driving. Sup accident waiting to happen!
-don't wash my hair or shower on Saturdays. I like being a dirtbag on occasion.
-abuse my wine by mixing it with things like Diet 7-Up to make lemony spritzers.
-talk with stupid accents when I'm in other towns where no one knows me.
-am convinced I have adult ADHD.
-think about how weird it would be to have a weiner.

I never:
-drink Guinness or any really dark beers. It's like drinking molasses.
-compost or separate my garbage. Bad, I know.
-return library books on time.
-remember to take my vitamins. BUT I don't forget my birth control. PRIORITIES!
-get pedicures...my feet hate being touched.
-let different foods touch each other on my plate, particularly when one food is a different texture than the others (i.e. mashed potatoes and carrots)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. cute post :) I agreed with almost all your always! Pay off that visa!! :) If you ever go to Ireland, though, definitely try a Guinness if you can. They taste different there. No one believes that haha, but they do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that about Guinness in Ireland! I'd have to try one. When in Rome, and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!! I agree, Guinness is the nastiest thing I have ever tasted.

    ReplyDelete