Seven Deadly Sins: Day 1 - Pride

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I found this Seven Deadly Sins meme online and thought it sounded like fun, and gives me fodder for the blog for a solid week of posts, during a time where I'm so overwhelmed and flustered I can barely remember to chew my food.

The theme for Day 1 is Pride, and you're supposed to list seven good things about yourself. For the record, bragging about myself is probably my least favourite thing to do, and I apologize in advance if I come across as douchesque here.

1. I'm a good speller. (If you don't count the made-up words like "douchesque" above).

2. I'm a good baker and I love to make cookies, cupcakes and pretty much anything that is bad for you and comes out of an oven.

3. I'm very organized. To-do lists are my specialty and crossing things off makes me happy as a pig in poop.

4. I'm a good driver.

5. I can run five miles in under 45 minutes pretty easily - it's no marathon and it's not going to break any records but I like that I can get up and run five miles before work like it ain't no thang.

6. I'm good at coming up with ideas and solving problems.

7. I'm loyal to a fault.


If you feel like following along, here's the list of 'sins' and what to post for each:

Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

Fun fun fun!

You Might Also Like

0 comments