tagged!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I was tagged by Renee to do this 8's meme. 8 is my favourite number, so I couldn't say no. Plus, I have writer's block like WHOA! My brain is fried.

8 things I look forward to
-going to New Brunswick for the weekend
-next weekend=Victoria Day=THREE days off!
-the rain to end & the sun to come back
-new haircut
-new glasses
-the dentist...sounds weird, but I love the way my teeth feel afterward
-beach days
-putting a presentation together for work...another weird thing to look forward to, but I'm excited about this project


8 things I did yesterday
-ate birthday cake
-did a kempo workout
-wrote a blog post
-tried a Lauren Conrad braid (thanks Mich for the idea!)
-played "Greensleeves" and "Danny Boy" on the piano
-called my parents
-went to Chapters
-read US Weekly


8 things I wish I could do
-time travel
-have more hours in the day
-travel the world
-spend more time writing
-have unlimited funds
-eat whatever I like and still lose weight
-be better at expressing my ideas
-have a dog


8 shows I watch
-Gossip Girl
-The Hills
-The Office
-America's Next Top Model
-Dawson's Creek
-Friday Night Lights
-What Not To Wear
-Little People Big World (shut up)

You Might Also Like

0 comments