, , ,

Sometimes, I do gross things.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011


via


[+] I eat peanut butter out of the jar. Sometimes I dip a spoonful of peanut butter into a bag of chocolate chips, too. I also stick my finger in the butter dish and then into the sugar bowl.

[+] On mornings when I'm in a rush after the gym, I just wash my bangs, because they look the greasiest. I blow dry them and just brush the rest of my hair. Everything looks fresh and no one's the wiser.

[+] I bite my split ends off if I'm in a pinch.

[+] I tear off the ends of my fingernails if I'm stuck in traffic and throw them out the car window.

[+] I can't not pop a blister.

This is just a smattering of the gross things I do on a somewhat regular basis. Please regale me with your secret tales of revolting habits so I don't have to feel like a complete creepshow by myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments