,

quickie...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I've been stupid busy this past week, which doesn't leave a lot of time for blog posts, or anything else for that matter. Fortunately this weekend has given me a little bit of catch-up time, and I was able to do things like shower and wash my hair, eat a meal sitting down without dropping food into my computer keyboard, and go outside during daylight hours.

I have a pretty ambitious to-do list before the weekend ends roughly five hours from now: go for a run, eat dinner, practice driving a standard (we have to wait until the mall parking lot empties out for that one), play Scrabble and have some drinky poos, and maybe read some of The Almost Moon before bed.

Here are a couple pics from our day out today: lots of walking around the city, errands, lunch at the Mongolie Grill, and a visit to the Ideal Home Show. The weather this weekend was springy and awesome. If we get any more snow this spring, I will absolutely, 100%, cry.




spraypainted in Shubie Park



I fell in love with this guy, oh so pretty :)



H2B had a bit of a bromance happening with the little black pony

You Might Also Like

0 comments