my grown-up christmas list.

Monday, November 25, 2013

[+] flannel sheets, because it's not already hard enough to get out of bed in the morning.



[+] printed compression capris, because if you're going to be stuck in the gym, you might as well have cute pants.


[+] Nike Lunar Flyknit One+, because my pink running shoes are ready to bite the dust and these are just a touch psychedelic without being too in-yo-face.


[+] some new throw pillows, because after a whole lot of pillow fights, dive-bombs off the couch, and fort-building, ours are getting pretty ratty.


[+] this sweater, because I don't have enough leathery accents in my life.


[+] lululemon Urbanite pants, because they look like jeans and feel like yoga pants and THAT is music to my ears. 


[+] essie bobbing for baubles and madison ave-hue, because a girl can never have too much nail polish to choose from. 

http://www.essie.com/Colors.aspx

[+] some new books, because curling up on a blustery night with a good read is just about my favourite thing about winter. 









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. bobbing for baubles is my favorite nail color right now! *high fives*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted it anyway, then saw your pic on instagram and that's what put me over the edge. I have a NAVY navy but I like that it's sort of dark gray.

      Delete
  2. wearing bobbing for baubles RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you find it? I checked at Sackville Superstore and Shoppers and the Target in Bedford and no dice :(

      Delete