Lazy Post

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

-Catching up on The City from Monday night. Justin Bobby? Justin Bobby, is that you? Oh...it's Jay? Because they are the SAME PERSON!!!


-Check out this sexy weather forecast for today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freezing rain warning in effect.
Today..Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning early this afternoon changing to ice pellets late this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. High minus 4.

The drive home from work should be interesting!

-Ran 4.3 miles last night and felt surprisingly good given that I'd had pizza for dinner. Usually a greasy meal = crappy workout, but yesterday was the happy exception, yay!!

-I'm supposed to be going to Martock this weekend to *gulp* learn to snowboard. I'm probably gonna die. I haven't been downhill skiing since I was 11 or 12 so it should be interesting. Maybe I'll just go cross-country :)

-We are looking at wedding locations too, since much to my chagrin the Wedding Fairy has not appeared with a fully organized and paid for celebration. We might go for a viewing of this place which is about 10-15 minutes away from my parents' in New Brunswick. Picking a location is not proving easy--neither of us is particularly religious or traditional, and it would almost be easier if we were, because at least that way there would be an obvious first choice for a location.

-Benjamin Button made me sniffle, juuust a little. I'm hormonally retarded.

You Might Also Like

0 comments