Ten on Tuesday.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011



As always, Ten on Tuesday arrived at the perfect time as I was scrambling to come up with something to blog about. "But why do you blog if you have nothing to say?" you ask. So *you* have something to read, of course!

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?No - I make cookies or cupcakes or heart-shaped cornbread muffins and I send Valentines to my nearest and dearest, but the closest I come to decorating is having a bowl of cinnamon hearts on my desk.

2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized? At work it's the Mac ladybug, and at home it's a photo of Route 66 from our trip to Arizona. Both desktops are an absolute disgusting mess.

3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all? Paper! I need to write my appointments down or else I never remember them! I hate electric planners.

4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing? I'll carry the same bag for six months or more. I've been using my black Coach bag since the summer. I'll probably swap it for a lighter one in the spring. It's a major production for me to shuttle my things from one bag to another.

5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video? You can run and tell THAT.

6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes? I take them to an accountant. Or rather Peter takes them to an accountant. Before Peter, my mom did them.

7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones? Seven states: Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Florida, Arizona, and Nevada.

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones? Four: Canada, US, Dominican Republic and France.

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative) Four on our bed plus two cushions, three in the living room, two in the TV room, two in the office, two on the spare room bed...so 15 in operation...plus there are about five in our linen closet. That seems like a lot of pillows.

10. How cold is too cold for flip flops? 15 degrees celcius is my non-negotiable line between sandal weather and boot weather.

You Might Also Like

0 comments