Friday Five: Five things I want to tryFriday, September 13, 2013
1. Leather leggings. Is this my midlife crisis? I don't know. But I'm seeing them all over the place and I want a pair. Or at least five minutes in the changing room with a pair. I mean, look. With the big soft sweater and such? How can you not?
2. Loaded cauliflower casserole. This is a slightly-less-bad alternative to the baked mac 'n cheese situations I often get myself into when cooler weather strikes.
3. All three of these books.
4. This race. Anyone want to sign up?
5. Skinnygrape wine. 80 calories a glass means I can have ALL THE WINE. Not that the calorie count in wine is really discouraging me currently. Ahem. Anyway, I saw an ad for this in my gym bathroom, of all places, and I'm intrigued. It can't be worse than the white zinfandel I accidentally bought a couple weeks ago. WOOF.