10 Reasons Why You Should Buy Something From My Online Stella & Dot Trunk Show

Tuesday, November 20, 2012



10. Because it's a Tuesday, you just spent 45 minutes in traffic, you need a treat, and sparkly things are fat-free.

9. Because your mom spent 30 hours birthing you, and she deserves something pretty for her efforts.

8. Because it's cheaper to buy a new necklace to spice up your LBD for holiday parties than a brand new dress, tights, and shoes.

7. Because wearing a white shirt and black pants to work every day is boring, but a new cuff makes you look like you made an effort in the 0.2 seconds it takes to put on.

6. Because Christmas is coming, and the best kinds of presents for your girlfriend/wife/person you're "seeing" absolutely come in small packages.

5. Because when the package shows up at your door within a week (WITHIN A WEEK!) it'll be an awesome surprise for you to open.

4. Because going to the mall sucks at the best of times, but especially between now and December 25.

3. Because it's getting chilly out, and you need a new scarf anyway - it might as well be pretty.

2. Because little girls need something sparkly.

1. Because looking like a million bucks only costs a few!

Have a gander at my online trunk show. Christmas shopping honestly could not be any easier - browse, buy, and have your gifts shipped right to your door. There are a lot of beautiful pieces on sale, everything arrives in gorgeous packaging, and it ships crazy fast.

I have a few Stella & Dot pieces in my jewelry box. Some of my favourites are this necklace, this bracelet (looks great in a stack), and these studs, which I have in both colours and wear all the time. If you're interested in ordering or have any questions, please email me or leave your info in the comments.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really like Stella and Dot! I am not a huge fan of yellow gold, but for some reason I fell in love with this ring: http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_ca/gifts/gifts-under-60/suzanne-cocktail-ring.html. I was at a holiday shopping expo thing the other day here in Saskatoon and there was a rep and I was just drawn to it. Nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I like that one! You can never have too many cocktail rings ;)

      Delete