Giving thanks

Monday, October 08, 2012

The Big Things

+ a happy marriage.
+ a healthy little boy. 
+ a cozy home.
+ a crazy dog. 
+ great family and friends.
+ good health. 

The Little Things

+ apple picking with my siblings, like we've done for years.
+ bringing our babies to the orchard this year, too.
+ scary movies in October. 
+ running in crisp air and crunchy leaves.
+ pizza, wine, and TV nights. 
+ a hug from my smallest cuddle bug.
+ clean sheets.
+ a Patriots win.

The Completely Frivolous Things

+ one more season of Gossip Girl. 
+ new shoes.
+ cranberry sauce on waffles - the best Thanksgiving breakfast.
+ a Property Brothers marathon on HGTV today. Gotta go. 

Happy Thanksgiving!





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. GOSSIP GIRL. So excited to each tonight!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DVR'ed it so I'll be catching up today. I hope it's good but I really don't have high expectations haha. Just can't stop watching now!

      Delete
  2. Super cute picture of Eli! I bet he had a great time at the orchard :)

    ReplyDelete