,

Ten on Tuesday - mooooovies.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Love Actually. I watch it a few times a year - always at Christmas and then again when I don't know what else to watch.

2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Sienna Miller. Not because I think we look alike or because she's a great actress but because if I want someone portraying me I want them to be hot.

3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
It was a Care Bears movie that played in the afternoon. I don't really "remember" much of it - the first one I can actually recall going to is (unfortunately) The Flintstones.

4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Yeeeeeeees, once. Whatever, it was Lost in Space, who's really paying attention to Gretchen Weiners in a space suit?

5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
Netflix!

6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
I can't think of anybody. I think most actors and actresses would be terribly boring in real life.

7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Rules of Engagement. Seeing Dawson Leery pretending to be badass and doing coke and going to naked parties = not believable.

8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
No. I get a kids pack every time. Can't sneak the good stuff. I have snuck alcohol.

9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Liiiiiike it. Sometimes it's amazing and other times when it's stale it's the biggest disappointment.

10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
I think they're all great. I like singing the Lion King and Little Mermaid songs the best, but I also like the super dark and creepy old ones like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

Thanks Roots and Rings!

You Might Also Like

0 comments