,

Needs & Wants

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Things I currently need:

[+] a pedicure. Summer is coming and these dogs are barkin'. I'm not putting sandals on until my feet are waaay more presentable.
[+] a good self-tanner. Fish-belly blue is not an attractive skin tone, but tights season is winding down pretty quickly, so I need to do something about my sorry lack of pigmentation.
[+] a trip to the gym (commencing in t-15 minutes). I've been good about going lately, but I've also been good at gorging myself lately, and one tends to cancel the other out.
[+] a haircut. Horse tail is the look I'm sporting right now.
[+] a good night's sleep. Like 12 hours' worth.
[+] a dentist visit. I'm putting this off until I can commit to flossing every day for one month so I don't get yelled at this time.
[+] an entire day spent cleaning the house. The other day I noticed dust on the dining room light fixture and got super skeeved out. The house needs a good, serious scrubbing.

And some things it would be nice to have:

[+] a sushi dinner. I can has sweet potato roll? And green dragon?
[+] a movie date. We tried to see Bridesmaids last night but it was sold out - damn you, cheapskate Tuesday night moviegoers!
[+] a bubble bath. I can count on one hand the number of baths I've taken in the jacuzzi in almost a year. Sad.
[+] new sunglasses. I'd settle for just finding my lost aviators.

With a long weekend coming up, I'm going to see how many of these things I can cross off both lists. What are you needing and wanting these days?

You Might Also Like

0 comments