Fall Playlist

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Rather than inundate you with yet another list of all the reasons why fall is da best (it is) or sharing my fall to-dos (lotta apples, lotta pumpkins), I decided to actually do something useful today and post my fall playlist.

Yeah, fall gets its own music -- it can't just be about booties, dark nail polish, and pumpkin coffee allllll the dang time. (That's a lie and you know it. I'm currently wearing booties, dark nail polish, and drinking a pumpkin coffee).

Enjoy! PS - I still have four Spotify codes to share for any Canadian friends who would like to check it out!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I keep hearing about Spotify, but know nothing about it...I'll take a code ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just sent you a Twitter DM with your code. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Amy - sweet list! I'll take one of those codes if you can still spare one! :) I think you have my email addy?

    ReplyDelete