,

I like music. BUT.

Monday, May 09, 2011

Occasions When I Don't Enjoy Hearing Music:

[+] When I'm walking through a mall or a store. I HATE when there's music playing. I hate how everybody walks in time to the music. And how you can look around at everybody and imagine it's a music video. I hate when the music is loud, especially...if I wanted to go to the Dome I'd go to the Dome, not American Eagle.

[+] When it's time to get busy. I hate the concept of PUTTING ON A PLAYLIST before doin' it. Music doesn't get me in the mood, it makes me laugh. Not hot. Lighting candles is almost as bad, but not quite.

[+] When I'm on hold. I would rather enjoy silence, or better yet, get to listen in on other people's conversations. Now that would make being on hold a lot more interesting than listening to cheeseballs such as Shania Twain and Michael Bolton wailing.

[+] When it's being sung or played at me. I'm all for live music, don't get me wrong. But ladies, you know what I'm talking about. You've had a potential suitor, you've gone to his dorm room or apartment, and he's pulled out a guitar and then attempted to sing at you in some strange quest to woo you and win you over through song. You've picked up your bag and exited without looking back and never spoken to him again because it was too insanely awkward. Right...right? I'm not the only bitch...right??

[+] In an elevator. What's worse than being crammed into a small area, hurtling through space, smelling Axe to the left of you and BO to the right, being forced to listen to Muzak? You can't turn it off. You can't go anywhere. All senses are assaulted. Just horrible.

[+] At the doctor's office. You're waiting for a diagnosis, the doctor is running late, and all you can do is sit there and wait, not touch the magazines because they have God knows what diseases and bodily fluids all over them, and meanwhile Nickelback is on a continuous loop = my own personal hell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments