Friday Five: Five things I want to try

Friday, September 13, 2013

1. Leather leggings. Is this my midlife crisis? I don't know. But I'm seeing them all over the place and I want a pair. Or at least five minutes in the changing room with a pair. I mean, look. With the big soft sweater and such? How can you not?


2. Loaded cauliflower casserole. This is a slightly-less-bad alternative to the baked mac 'n cheese situations I often get myself into when cooler weather strikes. 


3. All three of these books.




4. This race. Anyone want to sign up? 


5. Skinnygrape wine. 80 calories a glass means I can have ALL THE WINE. Not that the calorie count in wine is really discouraging me currently. Ahem. Anyway, I saw an ad for this in my gym bathroom, of all places, and I'm intrigued. It can't be worse than the white zinfandel I accidentally bought a couple weeks ago. WOOF





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. 1. If you have the legs to rock it - rock it! Buuuuut, all I can think about is how awful they would be to peel off each time I wanted to pee (especially with this humidity)!

    2. OHMYGOD - That casserole! That looks incredible.

    3. The Art of Fielding is one of my all time favourite books - I would definitely recommend picking it up.

    4. I debated doing the lucky seven last year, but couldn't coerce enough of my co-workers/friends - jerks! I'd definitely be interested if you're looking for people.

    5. Not so much wine related...but today during really bad traffic, I hopped out on Gottigen, went to Propeller, and promptly picked up a case of beer...while Joe moved our car approximately 4 cm. Enjoy!

    Ashley @ http://onverbosity.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may take you up on the race! No one seems to want to do it but I really want one of the long-sleeve shirts!

      Delete
    2. I propose also gunning to win the best team uniform prize by cutting out foam #7s to wear as a hat to waist combo...I could find something to spend 100 bucks on :P

      Delete
  2. Leather leggings. Do it. Or at least leatheresque leggings. I want to too. SO bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having trouble finding ones that aren't leather on the front and not leather on the back and/or don't cost a gazillion dollars. Maybe it's nature's way of telling me to skip this trend!

      Delete