fun with google analytics

Friday, December 16, 2011

I love Google Analytics. Not only does the word "analytics" make me laugh every time because it's got "anal" in it and I'm a 13 year old boy, but it provides lots of entertainment from looking at the search terms people have used to find my blog. Here are some of the latest gems that have brought me readers. Thanks for the fun, Google Anal.

did Amy Wheaton get married? - Yes I did! October 17, 2009, try to keep up.

embarrassing pants stain - been there, had those. No fun.


I have become a boring person - You and me both, guy. You and me both. When laughing over the word "anal" is the peak of entertainment in your day, you too have become boring.

I've been felt up by a stranger - I feel like if someone had indeed been felt up by a stranger, was traumatized by it, came home and did that Google search looking for some advice or reassurance, arriving at this blog would have been the disappointment of a lifetime.


KD deluxe white cheddar - the only KD worth eating!! Well, that and spirals. But white cheddar is definitely the best.

peek or peak grammar - one of my pet peeves is when people advertise a "sneak peak" so I appreciate that this searcher went the extra mile to ensure they were using the correct version of this oh-so-tricky word.

sexy yoga pants - to me this is an oxymoron but apparently not everyone feels that way. If yoga pants are sexy, then I'm one sexy bitch.


sloth sin - I think the term "sin" gets tossed around a little much, don't you? Is being a sloth REALLY sinful? Are all these little guys going to hell? But they're so cute!

SINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET BEHIND ME SATAN
If being a sloth is wrong I don't want to be right.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Girl you are hilarious. And I personally prefer Presidents Choice white cheddar. BEST ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, "Get behind me Satan!" line of the year. :)

    I get people searching for "domestic honey badger." You can just go ahead and use your wildest imagination on what MY crowd is like. ;)

    ReplyDelete