To: Anonymous

Monday, March 07, 2011

1. You need to get over yourself. You are one of the worst friends imaginable - you don't do what you say you're going to, you're incredibly self-absorbed, you're dishonest, and you seem to enjoy talking an incredible amount of shit. I'm not sure why or even if I consider you a friend anymore. You need to start thinking about other people and treating others the way you'd like to be treated. Grow up.

2. I'm worried about you, and I don't know how to tell you, or what to do to help. We're all worried and I wish you'd tell someone what's wrong. I hope it's just a phase and I hope someone says or does something soon. When I talk to you it's on the tip of my tongue but I don't want to set you off. I don't know how to approach this issue with you and I'm scared.

3. You're awesome - I love your spirit and your outlook and kindness. Sometimes I ask myself "what would ______ do?" and try to act likewise. You're funny and great!

4. I think you have had more than your fair share of crap to deal with. Some of it, you brought upon yourself. Some of it is totally out of your hands. I feel bad about the latter and I hope everything works out.

5. I miss you and I hope you're happy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments