Email love.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011





Thank you to Yahoo! Mail for sponsoring this post about staying connected. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.




Earlier this month, I wrote a post for Yahoo! Mail about why I like email better than the phone, primarily because emails are almost always used to deliver good news, not bad. To prove my point, here are some of my favourite emails I've received:

[+] Job offers. There's nothing like getting that email with an attachment called "Your_Name_Here_Offer_Letter.pdf". Always a *squee!* moment.
[+] Unexpected, random I-love-you sapfests from hubster.
[+] The daily dish from my mom. She writes me almost every day and I always look forward to getting the news from home.
[+] Photos of my friends trying on wedding dresses.
[+] Photos of friends' new babies.
[+] Photos of friends' new houses.
(If I can't be there to see them in person, the next best thing is an email photo tour).
[+] Links to hilarious articles on The Onion, videos on YouTube,, photos on Go Fug Yourself or comics on Pictures for Sad Children.
[+] Coupons - Michael's, Gap, Banana Republic, Coach...I subscribe to them all. I love them all.
[+] My weekly baby updates from The Bump letting me know what El Fetus is up to each week.
[+] Anything with the subject line of "Lunch?"

What are some of your favourite emails to receive?


You Might Also Like

0 comments